25Live Information Portal
The System of University Reservations and Calendar of Events
25Live is UVA's central reservation system for reserving academic classrooms, select department and Intramural-Recreational locations.
25 Live Access
All active UVA students, faculty and staff have access to use the system, however only officers from registered CIOs may request classroom space for their respective student group.
Fall 2022: Academic classroom spaces are now available for CIO requests.
- Please note that events may not begin earlier than August 23rd.
- Events requested for dates earlier than Aug 23rd will be cancelled.
- Events will be processed beginning on August 23rd and in the order they were received.
- All events (using Academic Space) must end by the last day of class (December 6th).
- Academic classrooms are not available for CIO use when the University is closed for holidays or during Fall Break.
- If the University closes due to inclement weather, etc., your events are to be considered cancelled for that occurrence as buildings will be locked.
Click HERE to view and select the academic classrooms that are available for CIO use.
Please see the information below concerning scheduling, academic classroom priority and scheduling delays at the beginning of each term.
Students, please contact email@example.com for more information concerning student group reservations or registering your student group.
All academic classroom and many Intramural Recreational location requests require an event scheduler to confirm your reservation prior to use. Upon submitting your event request, you will receive an automatic email with additional instructions pertaining to the space you selected. It will also include the contact information for the department scheduler. Please do not make definite plans to use the location you selected until you have received a confirmation notice from the event scheduler.
Academic Classroom Priority: Please note that while the academic schedulers will work diligently to avoid displacing your confirmed event, academic courses take priority and the re-scheduling of a course may necessitate moving or cancelling your event.
Event Confirmation Delays at the Beginning of a Term: At the beginning of each term, there will likely be a delay processing your event request. Requests for weeknight events may not be confirmed until a few hours before the event begins. Events that occur after 5:00 PM on Friday through Sunday night have a better chance of being confirmed in advance. This delay is due to the high number of events submitted at the start of the term and courses being moved due to enrollment changes, course/instructor requirements, etc.. The turnaround time to process your event request will decrease significantly after the add/drop period has passed and course schedules are solidified.
Express Scheduling (self-scheduling)
25Live offers the ability to quickly reserve specific "self-schedule" locations for single occurrence events via Express Scheduling. When reserving these specific spaces, no scheduler interaction or confirmation will be required.
Express Schedule locations include:
- Intramural Recreation Courts
- SARC Classroom and Pin-Up Spaces*
- SARC Fabrication Lab Spaces
- Batten Spaces*
* Spaces only available for the Architecture and Batten schools.
To reserve a space using Express Scheduling:
- Click on a link from the list above. The respective space schedules will be viewed from the 25Live "Availability Grid" for today's date.
- Adjust the Availability Grid's date if necessary.
- Select an available time block within the grid and the Express Scheduling form will open.
- Name the event and adjust the end time if necessary.
- Click "Save".
You will receive an automatic email with your confirmation as well as additional information specific to the location you selected.
Multiple Occurrences: If you need to reserve the space for multiple occurrences, use the instructions above but use the "Open in Form" option at the bottom of the Express Scheduling window. This will open the full "Event Form" with the information pre-populated.
Submitting your event using the full Event Form will require an event scheduler to confirm your event.
Login to 25Live. (NetBadge required)
Within the full "Event Form", the "Location Search" section will contain spaces returned by the search you utilized. In the example below we used "My Spaces" which returned all available spaces. You will notice that non-academic classroom spaces* have the green "Reserve" button, while academic
Questions and Feedback
If you have questions about your event you will need to contact your Event Scheduler.
If you have questions concerning a space scheduled via 25Live, please contact the respective department scheduler.
If you have questions about other spaces scheduled outside of 25Live, click HERE. Note: We cannot guarantee the accuracy of this list.
The software provider of 25Live Pro has been introducing significant changes recently and they roll out additional updates and improvements at least monthly. Any feedback as to your website experience would be much appreciated and any ideas for software improvement will be relayed to the software provider. Please contact The 25Live Administrator with your feedback. Thank you for your assistance.