SARC Fabrication Lab
The School of Architecture's Fabrication Lab is using 25Live Express Scheduling to reserve its laser cutters, routers, and wood shop spaces. If you have any questions about the Fab Lab or reserving any of the equipment, please contact the Fabrication Lab Schedulers (firstname.lastname@example.org).
2 Simple methods to reserve SARC Fabrication Lab Equipment:
#1) Via the SARC-Fabrication Lab's "Availability Grid". <--- click the link to open the grid in 25Live
- Set the date near the top of the availability grid.
- Select an available time block. (The Express Scheduling Form will open)
- Within the Express Scheduling form, extend the time range if necessary (maximum of 2 hours)
- Name the Event
- Click "Save"
#2 Via your 25Live Home Page
- Within the Express Scheduling section, select the date and time
- Type in the location or resource name (partial name will suffice)
- Name the event
- Click "Save"
Regardless of the method you use, the equipment is reserved the moment you submit your reservation and you will likely NOT be contacted by a scheduler.
If any changes need to be made, you will need to CANCEL* the reservation and create a new one as you cannot edit a confirmed reservation.
If you need to CANCEL* the reservation please do so ASAP so others may schedule the equipment.
*You will receive an automatic email upon saving your event and it will include instructions about cancelling your reservation.
Please email the Fabrication Lab Schedulers for more information.